Cotopaxi National Park tour is an exciting day that begins with spectacular views of the Andean landscape in the Avenue of the Volcanoes. Once inside the National Park you will trek José Rivas refuge. During the trekking you will have the opportunity to discover the amazing flora inside the reserve. Once in the refuge you will trek back to parking and lot and from there you will do an always fun biking downhill until Limpiopungo Lagoon. This will be about 18kms of biking to enjoy the landscape. Once the biking is over, we will travel to our lodge to enjoy a great lunch.
(Note: All times are approximate, EXCEPT starting time.)
DAYS: Wednesday, Saturday
- Pick up at 07:00am (Reina Victoria and Foch – Q Restaurant)
- Travel to Cotopaxi National Park – Arrival
- Trekking to José Rivas refuge
- Biking down from the parking lot to Limpiopungo Lagoon
- Return to Quito
- Warm and comfortable clothing
- Gloves and wool caps
- Bilingual guide.
- Items not mentioned on the itinerary.